1. Heaven never helps the man who will not act.
2. He is a fool that forgets himself.
3. He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.
4. He is a wise man who speaks little.聪明不是挂在嘴上。
5. He is lifeless that is faultless.只有死人才不犯错误。
6. He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.
7. He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first.自嘲者不会让人见笑。
8. He is wise that is honest.诚实者最明智。
9. He knows most who speaks least大智若愚。
10. He laughs best who laughs last.谁笑到最后，谁笑得最好。
11. He sets the fox to keep the geese.引狼入室。