嗨,熊爸爸。
What are you doing home so early on such a prettyday?
这么美好的一天你怎么这么早回家?
There is nobody to play with.
因为没人跟我玩。
Oh? Where is Cat?
哦?猫呢?

少儿英语口语,少儿英语培训,剑桥少儿英语,外教一对一,少儿英语补习,少儿英语培训班,小学生英语,少儿英语班
He and Owl were up all night and now they just want to sleep.
他和猫头鹰整晚没睡,现在他们在睡觉。
And Hen?
母鸡呢?
She’s out doing errands, and Duck’s visiting a friend on the other side of the forest.
她出去干活了,鸭子去林子的那一头拜访朋友了。
Do you need some help? Of course.
你需要我帮忙吗?当然。
As soon as this dries, you can help me give it another coat of paint.
等这个干了之后,你帮我涂上颜色。
What will I do until then?
现在我能做什么吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
You are usually very good at amusing yourseIf.
你不是很喜欢自娱自乐嘛。
Father Bear.
熊爸爸。
Just taking a little break.
先休息一下吧。
Be back for dinner, Little Bear.
记得早点回来吃晚饭,小熊。
I will.
我知道了。
义乌少儿英语培训,义乌少儿英语,少儿英语培训,少儿英语