商务英语职场英文口语 第139期:对付棘手员工(3)
And you could say “I’m finding it very difficult to work with this person.”
你可以说“我发现很难和这个人一起工作。”
Right. I’ll try.
好的,我试试。
There’s Paul now… Paul, could I have a word please?
保罗来了,保罗,我能跟你说几句话吗?
Of course, Anna. Let’s go in my office.
当然了,安娜。去我的办公室吧。
Now, how can I help?
我能帮你做什么?
Err, well, it’s Rachel.
是关于瑞秋。
Yes, amazing woman. Mr Socrates’ favourite.
是的,出色的女性,苏格拉底先生的最佳员工。
I know… but I’m finding it difficult to work with her.
我知道,但我发现很难和她一起工作。
Oh why’s that?
为什么这么说?
I’m a bit concerned that she’s made a mistake and it might affect our business.
我有点担心她做了错事,这可能会影响我们的生意。
商务英语培训学校,外贸跟单英语,商务外教一对一,商务英语补习,剑桥商务英语
Golly gosh. Really? ! Why’s that?
上帝。真的吗?为什么这么说?
Well, she’s ordered second-hand oranges for our new client in France.
她定了二手橙子给我们的法国新客户。
That’s marvellous… isn’t it?
这太棒了,不是吗?
Well, I asked her not to.
我让她别这么做。
They wanted lemons… new Imperial Lemons.
他们想要柠檬,新型皇家柠檬。
Ah… not so marvellous. Anything else?
并不这么好。还有什么?
Well, speaking personally, I don’t think she’s pulling her weight.
就个人来说,我认为她没有做好份内的工作。
She doesn’t seem to do any work and just keeps going out to buy cappuccinos.
她似乎什么工作也没做,只是出去买卡布奇诺。
商务英语培训学校,外贸跟单英语,商务外教一对一,商务英语补习,剑桥商务英语
Well, that’s just not on.
这太让人无法接受了。
Look Anna, I will look into this straight away and see if I can sort this out.
安娜,我会马上调查的,看看我能否解决。
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
谢谢你提醒我。
Now, I think you’ve earned a custard cream.
我想你可以来个蛋奶奶油饼干。